Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ahlonna : Newborn

Tarrell's cousin Trever was just blessed with a baby girl a couple weeks ago. I told him that I wanted to take pictures of her for our gift to him. I got to spend 3 hours with this beauty. Not to mention MY first newborn shoot. Trisha was out of town, so I asked Jen to help me, since she was hanging out that day. Ahlonna was so good for us, she slept nearly the entire time, except when we were trying so hard to get the "Kelly Ryden" pose. We may have woke her up, and the shot wasn't a total success, but she looks pretty darn cute in this one.

It was such a perfect day. Nice breeze, warm air. She was so peaceful!
Cutest pigtails I've ever seen!
Relaxation!
Looks like an angel in the clouds. Just beautiful.
And not to mention the natural light coming through the window.

0 comments: